House Cleaning FAQs
- 1. How often do I need House cleaning services?
- 2. How can I get a cleaning quote?
- 3. What is the availability of Romarina Cleaning service?
- 4. In what cities does Romarina Cleaning provide services?
- 5. Do you offer gift certificates?
- 6. What are the payment options?
- 7. Should I outsource house cleaning?
- 8. At what time will Romarina Cleaning be at my house?
- 9. Should I tip the housecleaning team?
Romarina Cleaning strive to make your life easier by offering you four specific cleaning service options:
- Weekly: To keep a healthy environment at your house, we recommend cleaning done every week. For large families, for families with children, for couples with pets and for those who suffer from allergies, we strongly recommend selecting a weekly service.
- Bi-weekly: If you maintain your house clean from day to day, and need a general upkeep, then twice-a-month housecleaning service is a good fit for your house.
- Monthly: If you travel a lot or tight on a budget, but still need help with cleaning, then once a month thorough cleaning maybe the option for you. Once-a-month cleaning takes longer than weekly or bi-weekly cleaning because more dirt and dust have built up; generally, more time and effort required to make your house shiny again.
- One-time requests: If you need cleaning service just for single occasion like moving in or out, after remodeling or construction, or if you are expecting guests and want to make sure your house is spotless, then one time service is a solution for you.
No matter what option you choose, we always want you to enjoy your clean and fresh house.
Our estimates are free. You can call us or contact us through our website for a quote (just send us a description of your home including rooms, flooring type, and approximate square footage). We will respond with an approximate estimate, and if that falls within your budget, than more accurate quote is given onsite.
Our services are in high demand and sometimes we may regretfully say that we are fully booked and not accepting new clients at the moment. However, there is always a chance that your preferred day will be open! Scheduling in advance is highly recommended.
We offer cleaning services in Twin Cities metro area. This includes South Minneapolis, St. Louis Park, Edina, Mendota Heights, Richfield, Bloomington, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Shakopee, Chaska, Chanhassen, Savage, Prior Lake, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Lakeville, partial Farmington and a few other cities. If you are not sure if we cover your area, please contact us.
Of course! Please contact us and we'll help you to figure out the appropriate amount for the gift card.
We accept Cash, Checks, Credit/Debit Cards, or PayPal. There is a small (3%) credit card processing fee charge for payments made via Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal. Therefore, Cash and Checks are very welcomed. In addition, we recommend our customers to make recurring check payments through their banks' bill pay service (usually offered for free by the bank).
Well, it has been proven by millions of people that outsourcing household tasks is beneficial for busy folks. Even though many people are able to clean their houses on their own, they hire others to do such tasks. If someone does the cleaning for you, you can be engaged in activities that you like. Some people would rather pick up an extra hour at work than cleaning their house. Others wish to save time on cleaning and spend a few hours with their families. Many people use their spare time to advance their careers instead of cleaning the house. When you buy housekeeping services, you improve the quality of your life; outsourcing housekeeping tasks does have a positive effect on your family and professional career.
Our normal work days are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although these hours may be adjusted slightly to meet your individual needs. Our cleaning crews usually arrive at the same time every visit, but please understand that sometimes crews can be earlier or later depending on their day workload and weather conditions. We will work with you to schedule cleaning day and time. While it is not always possible to give a specific time when we will be at your home, we will make every effort to adjust our schedule to meet your needs. Please contact us 48 hours in advance, if possible, so that we may best accommodate you.
Our team members do not expect tips. However, if you want to thank them for exceptional cleaning service or extra work, you are always welcome. Alternatively, you can show your appreciation at the end of the year by cash bonus or other gift.